- Dual motor lift and recline mechanism with “tilt in space” motion
- This lift and recline motion maintains the angle between the seat and backrest when reclined or during lifting
- This provides a safe and easy way for the user to shift their weight and body position by redistributing weight from the pelvis to the back.
- The potential benefit is a reduction of pressure sores, increased comfort, and increased sitting tolerance.
- Excellent stability in the lift position
- The two motors provide independent backrest and footrest movement
- Upholstered mechanism tested at 130 kg user weight
|Seat frame width (mm)||500, 550, 600|
|Seat height (mm)||460|
|Seat depth (mm)||500|
|Foot rest capacity (kg)||60|